Steph's Friend

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

PayPerPost


I have been seeing this very often in BlogMad. Every now and then, a blog will have a post or a link to PayPerPost. What is it? Well, it's a place where you can post and earn money! Interesting huh? It's kinda like Adsense, but this time, you earn when you post and not when someone click on those ads. So in this case, you have some form of control over the dice that decides whether you earn or not. Neat ain't it?

Having nothing to lose, I decided to sign up. I registered my blog and waited for their approval. After waiting for about a week or so, my blog was approved! I was so excited! I decided to take a look at the opportunities that I have. Hm...it's quite a lot I must say. I am kinda spoilt for choice. I am now trying one post to see if it works. Although I have yet to earn anything, I am quite optimistic about this. This whole thing is quite new and I must say that I look forward to earning some dollars :)

Aren't you excited? You have a chance to earn some bucks for your hosting plan or school textbook or that birthday gift you always planned to buy for him/her/it. By the way, if you are planning on signing up, do tell them that I sent you. Here's my email you can use as referral.



Enjoy and earn!


Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for recommending! I've applied for a membership too! And listed you as me referrer =)

Anyways, how long does it take for the pending part?

6:58 PM, November 06, 2006  
Blogger Steph said...

Thanks Teddy :D

That I am not too sure as I am quite new to this too.

9:44 PM, November 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home