Steph's Friend

Friday, June 13, 2008

GSS To UC Berkeley (Cal)

It's Friday today. Soon it will be Monday. I will be leaving Singapore on Monday morning...early morning...at 6am. Yeah...the plane leaves at 6am.

This trip to University of California, Berkeley is an exciting one that I am looking forward to. It started off when I attended one of the talks by IRO NTU on exchange programs. There I heard that there was an exchange program to UC Berkeley (Cal). Something inside me got excited and I proposed this idea to my parents. Initially it wasn't easy to decide whether to go or not due to a few reasons. However, after praying for guidance and thinking through the various factors, my family agreed.

Although there were obstacles along the way (e.g. problems in the application), I thank the Lord that everything went smoothly eventually. It's interesting how sometimes as a Christian, we need to have faith in Him to guide us through certain situations in life.

I would also like to thank the Lord for His blessings shown to me so far. Truly, the Lord is good (Psalm 100:5). Amen.

In a few days time I will be leaving Singapore. I don't know how often I will update this blog over there, but I will try.

I would like to express my thanks and gratitude to:
1. The Lord for making this trip possible.
2. My family who provided me with encouragement and sound advice.
3. My friends who gave me their well-wishes.

Thank you all for your support :D

Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home