Steph's Friend

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

NUS

Hm...been thinking of going to NUS. But heard that there will be high competition. Especially in good Faculties such as Science, Engineering and not forgetting Medicine and Dentistry. Hope that my GCE A Level results are good. Unlike my GCE O Level result. That time Prelim scored so well but O Level...disappointing.

So what Faculties should I go into? Been thinking of either Science or Engineering. Most probably I would go to Engineering, as I find that Engineering students are able to apply whatever they have learnt into real life situations. Those in Science Faculty just only learn with less application...at least that's what I heard...I may be wrong though.

In the Engineering Faculty...I would apply for either Bioengineering or Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering. I choose these two as I am interested in both Biology and Chemistry.

Hopefully when the GCE A Level results are out...it will be an occasion to rejoice.

Tags:

Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home