Steph's Friend

Thursday, November 17, 2005

In The Bus Again

As usual, it was time for me to go back home. I was walking along with Ben, telling him some lame stuff in which he responded with, "Wah lao...".

Anyway, I was laming when 177 came! I said a fast "Goodbye" and ran for the bus. Brushed past my senior and another friend along the way and said goodbye to them too. Finally, I was on the bus. Phew...that short running made me tired. I must be out of shape already.

The bus then turned left. TURNED LEFT?? IT SHOULD TURN RIGHT!! ARGHH...I WAS ON THE WRONG BUS.

(In my workplace, the buses with the same number stop at the same stop. Unlike the roads where the bus with the same number travel on either side of the road.)

I called Ben and said, "Yo...I am on the wrong Bus."

"HAHAHAHA...You are the MAN man!"

-_-

Luckily I stopped a few stops after before changing to another bus - 178.

I stopped two stops before West Mall and waited for 157. The bus came and I tapped my EZ Link card.

The unusual thing for today's trip was this: at the stop at West Mall, two guys boarded...wait...two girls boarded...wait...hm...two guys who dressed as girls boarded. The perfume or cologne or whatever they were using were strong. They laughed and giggled in their own jokes. They sat at the back while Most of the commuters were in the front. Even those at the back moved to either the middle or front.

Well, I guess Singapore has opened it's doors. So expect a spectrum of personalities and characters to appear. From people who board the wrong bus to those who have a girl trapped inside them, you can see that society is getting more and more colourful.

(Note: I seem to have a lot of happenings in the bus lately...weird huh? Maybe I should write on happenings on buses or trains. Actually if you open your eyes and see, there are a lot of things you can blog about while in the bus or train.)

Tags:

Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha...I know what you mean. I write a lot about ppl I see on public transport also.

7:59 PM, November 17, 2005  
Blogger Steph said...

It's interesting how you can write a lot of things just by being in buses or trains :D

11:01 PM, November 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home