Steph's Friend

Friday, December 16, 2005

Going On A Holiday!

I have decided to remove the video codec as it's no longer showing the music video. Instead it's showing ads by Yahoo about music.

Anyway, the aim of this post is to tell everyone (who happens to read my blog) that I will be on a holiday! I will be in Medan, Indonesia. Hopefully there won't be bombs and stuff like that. I will try to post some interesting photos and happenings there if there's an internet connection.

Be back two weeks later :D

Tags: ,

Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

4 Comments:

Blogger potpourri said...

Xi Di Fen? Heh heh. Sorry just a stranger who stumbled upon your blog.

Merry Christmas! =)

4:42 PM, December 21, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have a nice trip Steph, and Merry X'mas too ^^

12:35 AM, December 24, 2005  
Blogger Steph said...

Thanks Green Apple. Merry Christmas to you too :D

10:53 AM, December 28, 2005  
Blogger Steph said...

Haha...Merry Christmas to you too Allee. I must say that it was fun in Medan.

10:55 AM, December 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home