Steph's Friend

Thursday, December 01, 2005

In The Bus...Again

I went to West Mall to have dinner by myself (sad right?). This is so as my parents were out and my brother need to study. So I went by myself. I took 157 to go there.

In the bus I sat on one side of the parallel seats (the type where after seating, you will face the sides of the bus and not the front). After a few stops, there was this old man who boarded the bus. After a while, he started to dig his ears. I wonder if all old men like to dig their ears as this is not my first time seeing such a scene.

What I saw in his hand gave me a shock of my life. It was a matchstick! I was like, "Did he just use that to dig his ears?" So I decided to pay more attention to him.

He reached into his pocket and took out...a matchbox! (Oh man, he's going to do IT again!) He took out one matchstick and a used tissue paper. He wrapped the tissue paper around the head of the matchstick and rolled it over several times. Then he proceeded on to dig his ears. After that, he used his fingers and digged his ears...lol...what was the matchstick for then? For "finer" digging? After digging, he flicked his ear wax into the air just like that. How unhygienic.

I was in front of him the whole time...it was gross. I didn't bother to change seat as I was paying attention to this guy, knowing that there's a blog post coming up.

Tags:

Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

3 Comments:

Blogger EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

What of young people who use their fingers to pick their noses in public?

2:40 AM, December 02, 2005  
Blogger Steph said...

Lol...I have yet to see such scenes. Maybe it's because young people are more aware of their behaviour?

6:16 PM, December 02, 2005  
Blogger Steph said...

Oh man...that's totally gross. I guess the look on my face then was also priceless...lol :D

Thanks for sharing :)

8:58 AM, December 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home