Steph's Friend

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

A Conversation

I was walking to the bus stop with my friend Ben today. Along the way, we had a conversation.

Me: Hey, guess what?
Ben: What?
Me: Well, I'll let you guess.
Ben: You are pregnant?
Me: No.
Ben: You just saw a frog?
Me: No.
Ben: (Some gross stuff)
Me: Nope. You are gross man.
Ben: Okay, I give up. What's it?
Me: Well, I asked "guess what?" right?
Ben: Yah, so?
Me: Well...there's nothing in the first place. So there's nothing to guess.
Ben: -_- I am so gonna throw up. Go away.

I know I am lame at times...but is it that bad? Lol.

Tags: ,

Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

8 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

thats funny. seriously. haha.

11:34 PM, November 22, 2005  
Blogger Steph said...

Haha...at least you appreciate my lameness...lol. Thanks :D

5:44 PM, November 23, 2005  
Blogger Teresa said...

HA. u do have alot of erm, BUSINDENTS? bus-incidents i meant. hhaha. rather interesting u noe. haha. sorry if i insist on not using the tag board. =x

5:58 PM, November 23, 2005  
Blogger Steph said...

Lol...it's ok. Tag board or comment, it's still communicating with each other. Lol. Yes, I do have a lot of posts concerning busindents (hey, you are lame too :D).

6:40 PM, November 23, 2005  
Blogger Teresa said...

haha! break a leg! we're lame people! yeah. its rather funny reading ur busidents! i have busidents too! But not as busidenty as your busidents. =)

8:48 PM, November 23, 2005  
Blogger Steph said...

Thanks man for the compliments :D
It's nice to know that someone out there in the blogosphere appreciates your lameness...lol.

"Lameness is an art." ~ Ho Ee Min (My JC friend)

9:32 PM, November 23, 2005  
Blogger Teresa said...

haha. i dun really see it as a compliment. i was just being frank. =) i'll link u up. and err, haha. how was the close up scene of that man digging his nose? i bet his fingers were squishing out dirt/pus/earwax when he bit them. congrats. u saw it all.

9:51 PM, November 23, 2005  
Blogger Steph said...

Thanks for the link. I'll link you too. I can't bear to look at his fingers man...er I mean girl.

9:57 PM, November 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home