Steph's Friend

Saturday, April 01, 2006

April Fool's Day

I needed help on a particular game (the boss of a particular stage was toying with my main character. No matter what the main character did, he still lost), so I went to GameFaqs for help. However, to my horror, I saw this picture at their main site.

(Picture taken from GameFaqs.com)

Oh no! The site is hacked! Ahh...I can't continue on with my game like this. How? Does this mean that the main character is forever doomed to be finished by the evil boss?

Not wanting to give up, I scrolled down...and saw this:

"No, GameFAQs really hasn't been shut down by some crazed group of video game developers insisting you spend hours plowing through their games without any help. It's an April Fool's Day joke. The real home page is still right here, or you can just wait 60 seconds for it to pop up all by itself."

I was like, "Oh man! It's April Fool's Day!". Luckily I managed to get the help that I needed from the site.


Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home