Things To Do In The Bus
Today, along the bus, I thought why not make up a of list things that you can do in the bus? Especially when the journey is long.
So here's my list.
Things To Do In The Bus:
01. Tell the guy beside you that you need a new body.
02. Sleep while using a paper bag to cover your head.
03. Give up your seat to someone who needs it more than you do. E.g. a lamer.
04. Instead of pressing the bell, shout at the driver, "Uncle arr! Kai men ke yi ma?" (Translation: Uncle, can you let me alight here?)
05. Don't scream, instead use sign language, hoping the driver will notice you from the rear mirror.
06. Do chin-ups using the bars at the top.
07. Try to find the "Volume" button at the bus's TVMobile.
08. Sing Chinese Opera in the bus.
09. Ask the driver whether the bus leads to Pulau Tekong.
10. When the guy beside you has finished talking through his handphone, pick up your phone and repeat what he said.
11. Put a box at the rear door when the sign "Door Closing" flashes and alight.
12. Make race car noises when anyone gets on or off.
13. Stand at the rear door and shake the person's hand when he/she gets off the bus.
14. Congratulate everyone for making it this far for the Amazing Race.
15. Stand at the rear door and place your hands on your head. When the door opens, say, "I did that."
16. Salute the driver when you board the bus.
17. Practice some slow-mo tai chi inside the bus.
18. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
19. Place a mat on the floor and suggest to the other passengers to join you for a picnic.
20. Offer to polish their shoes. When they say no, tell them you need the money to feed your ten starving children back home in Tekong.
21. Play musical chairs with everyone onboard.
22. When the bus has reached the last station, ask for a group hug before singing Auld Lang Syne.
(Note: Attempt all of these at your own risk.)
Tags: Bus, Funny, Singapore, Things To Do