Steph's Friend

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

It's Her Again! (And) The Auntie!

I was surprised to see Shi Yun again on the bus today. The other day, it was her on the bus stop and me in the bus (you can read about it here). But today she was in the same bus! I was standing and as the passengers alighted, she moved from the front to my place. Now she's in front of me. I think she may recognise me, after all we used to be from the same band. But I just acted dumb.

Don't misunderstand me, it's not like I am thrilled to see her or anything like that. But it's just that maybe I don't like her for causing my friend to be so...haiz. Also, my friend was not the only "shou huai ze", there was this other guy was like our senior by 3 years. He was some bigshot in the Student Council of our school. However, he got into this relationship with the same girl and things started to...turn bad. But I guess it's all in the past now, maybe she's a much better person now.

Then as I was taking the elevator up to my house, there was this auntie who came in with me. Being a gentleman, I asked her which floor she would like to go to. She just mumbled some stuff and pressed "10". So the door closed and the elevator went up. You won't guess what happened next. She burped! It was so loud! Oh man...I've never heard someone burped that loud except for this other guy in the same office as me. She said "Excuse me" after that. Lol...but it was not the end of it all. Next, she began to dig her nose...I was like...okay...

Tags: , ,

Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

2 Comments:

Blogger EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

The world of strange companions.
Trains, buses and elevators are the most likely places to be entangled with such strange characters. Dirty, filthy and fake people.

6:42 PM, February 07, 2006  
Blogger Steph said...

It's true that you meet up with strange people but I don't think they will be as bad as you said. Like the auntie. She maybe digging her nose and burping like no one's business but I guess as long as no one's hurt, I guess it's ok :D

7:33 PM, February 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home