Steph's Friend

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Ego Boost?

*Applause*

Okay, I know I am smart. Yesterday I saw The Classic IQ Test at Tickle and attempted to do it. Guess what, my IQ score is 140! I am so smart I surprise myself :D


Mind you, it's a PhD certified test! It's not from Uncle Sam's convenience store. The signature there isn't edited. It came from some professor at Tickle. If a professor thinks I am smart, I must be smart.

Thinking I would do better, I tried again. This time I scored...*drum roll*...

Worse! I scored worse! (Let me say it again) I scored worse! Alamak! How is this possible? My score's 135. This is bad...very bad. Looks like the prof was wrong. If after 15 minutes my IQ drops by 5, this would be catastrophic. In less than a day, it will all go back to "goo-goo-gaa-gaa" and Heinz baby food!

Thankfully, it's not going to happen. Why? Ask the prof. He said I am smart and he's not wrong.

Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

4 Comments:

Blogger Jerine said...

i got 140 too... the questions are more likely same as high school standard. hey, you're from singapore? hahaha... we're from the same village

9:01 PM, June 03, 2006  
Blogger Steph said...

Really? That's good.
Yup you are so correct. I come from the "little red dot".

9:53 PM, June 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol.. i got 138* o(^^)o whee... we're all of us smarties! XD

6:53 PM, June 06, 2006  
Blogger Steph said...

Haha...I can't help but wonder whether you mean "smarties" as in "smart people" or the candy.

9:41 PM, June 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home