Steph's Friend

Monday, January 31, 2005

Evening...

Just had my dinner. Dinner was the same...same place, same dishes and same person eating. I wonder how my NS friends are doing now in outfield. I went there once and experienced some aspects of life in the outfield. The sun was real hot.I remember digging holes with another guy, Rec EL. And drops of sweat kept dropping down. It was like 1 sweat of drop in each second...never sweat that much before. The sun was so hot that I started to get dizzy...almost fell down...because I just came back from hospitalisation leave for pneumonia. I hope that my friends are doing well.

I wonder who will be reading this blog of mine...lol. It just started only yesterday (Sunday, 31st January 2005). Heard of those "Blog awards" awarded to some blogs...haha...don't really know if I can ever get one. Anyway...this blog seems to be a place where I pour whatever I think of. Well I guess that's what a blog is for.

Nothing much has happened so far...a day on MC leave is boring. The occasional chest pains and shortness of breath. I hope that something interesting would at least happen later on today.

Tags:

Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home