Steph's Friend

Monday, July 11, 2005

NTU to set up institute for Nobel Laureates

This is good news for me :)

Hopefully I may be a Nobel Laureate one day...HAHAHAHA. (Pretty ambitious for a dog handler)

"All who have accomplished great things have had a great aim, have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high, one which sometimes seemed impossible." - Orison Swett Marden

May I emphasis the part which says "seemed impossible". Honestly speaking, It does seem impossible for an average student-who-is-now-in-NS to be a Nobel Laureate. But I really do dream (and hopefully it comes true :)) of being one. It's gonna be tough and the road seems long but hey...at least I put the effort to try man. I don't really know if this drive in me would last me all the way to that day or die off. Well, I guess time will tell.

"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." - Les Brown

And even though I don't get to be a Nobel Laureate, at least I may have achieve something on my road there. Hopefully I will reach the moon. If not, the stars aren't bad either.

Tags:

Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home