Steph's Friend

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Back From Holidays

Halo!! I am back and I must say that it was fun! Anyway, on my way back home, something interesting happened! I met the NJC Band in the airport!! How often do you get to meet with 100-or-so people from your Junior College in the airport? It was a surprise for both my section and me. I met my conductor Mr Ho also there. He is a nice guy who has helped me when I was a percussionist there.

Haha...took some photos with my section.



Well, you should know which one is me...it's so OBVIOUS...lol. I didn't look good in the picture though...must be tired from the trip...lol.

I will post some other pictures and stories later on :D

Tags: ,

Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home