Steph's Friend

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Across The Pond

Across The Pond is a blog by a soldier. Reading his blog reminds me of my BMT (Basic Military Training) days as a recruit. What I like about this blog are the insightful posts on the life of a soldier. For example, his post on "Suicide Prevention" made me realise that suicide is one thing that soldiers face. Not only is this true for his country but for Singapore as well. There are stories in the old days telling how recruits comitted suicide. Some are facts and some fiction. If it's real, I guess it must be the culture shock that they face during the transition from a civilian to a soldier.

Do check out his blog and who knows, you might learn a thing or two.

Tags:

Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home