Steph's Friend

Monday, October 17, 2005

Funny Conversations

Have you ever encountered such situations before?

1.

I was at home playing games on my PC when my friend called.
Me: Halo.
Friend: Halo, ABC arh?
Me: Yah.
Friend: You at home arh?

2.

Me: Hi mum, I am now on my way back home for dinner.
Mum: Ok.
Then just before you hang up.
Mum: Are you coming back for dinner?

3.

Friend A had applied gel on his hair on this particular outing.
Friend B went to touch Friend A's hair.
Friend B: Hey A, you put gel is it?
Friend A: No, I put glue.

4.

Suddenly the lights in a camp went out.
Recruit: Sir, there's a blackout in camp!
Sir: No electricity?

5.

Ah Beng found a handphone on a table.
Ah Beng: WHO BELONG TO THIS?

6.

There's an outing tomorrow.
Me: OK! SET! Tomorrow call me to wake me up can?
Friend: Ok lor. Remind me before hand can? I scared forget.

7.

My friend,A, was walking with his girlfriend when the both of them was spotted by another friend,B.
B: Eh, your girlfriend arh?
A: No, she's my daughter.

8.

A was sleeping when B called.
A: Hello? (Sleepy voice)
B: You asleep arh?
-_-
B: Did I wake you up?
-_-!

Tags: ,

Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home