Steph's Friend

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Weird Call

There was once when I worked in Tekong as an ASA in Mohawk Company that I received this telephone call from this lady...

The phone rings and I picks it up...

Me:
Morning. This is Mohawk Company. (I did what any good clerk would do)

Person on the Line:
Hi (Sounds like a lady).

Did someone call me? I am returning a missed call here. (Missed call? Why would we call you? Unless one of the Sergeants called his girlfriend using the office's number).

Me:
Hold on a while. (I asked around the room asking whether any of the guys had called a lady. All said No.)

Lady:
Hm...by the way, what did you say your Company was?

Me:
Mohawk.

Lady:
Mohawk Company? Where's that? What does your Company sell? (Peng liao)

Me:
I am so sorry but we don't sell anything. (Upon hearing this the Sergeants laughed. One of the even told me to tell her that we sell recruits.)

We are a Company in Tekong that trains recruits.

Lady:
Huh? Really arh? Sorry.

Me:
It's ok.

Lady:
Bye

Me:
Bye

Weird man...weird call.


Tags: ,

Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home