Steph's Friend

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Valentine's Day Is Coming...

I found these articles in TODAY a few days ago. Since Valentine's Day is coming, I would like to share these two stories featured in the newspaper with you. To read the article, I suggest that you click on the pictures to read it.





Out of these two stories, I prefer the first one. Why? Maybe it's because I grew up in a Church environment and was taught to find "the other person" in Church. My family is very traditional and is very concerned over the kind of people I mix with, especially "the one". Lol...I think I may be the only with such a family in this modern society.

As for the second story, I feel that while difference is good, too much of it is bad. I don't know, people say that "opposites attract" but if there's too much "opposites" won't there be more chances for the couple to disagree and argue on? Well, this is just my thoughts. I know of people who are totally opposites but still grew old together.

Well, I guess it's the commitment in one's relationships. I believe if any couple, be it "opposites" or "likes" or "in-between", are committed enough, they will be able to see through any ups and downs along the journey.

What do you think?

Tags: , ,

Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home