Steph's Friend

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Medan Trip - Family And Friends

This post will show the people I mixed with during my trip to Medan. First of all, my family.


My family at Sulat Panjang. It's a place where there are many stalls lined along a small road. You can choose to eat from different stalls. I like the "mee pansit" there. Sadly there's none here in Singapore.


This is my family at the Exchange Club. As you can see, it's like a chinese restaurant with chinese tea and chopsticks.


These two are my cousins, Eunice and Hanniel. Cute aren't they? Haha.


Here are my cousins in the family car playing Uno. The girl in orange is my cousin Kardya.

Now for my friends...


Here's Kardya, Jinny and me at Papa Ron's Pizza.


Me and Sunarto. I met him while shopping with my friends at Sun Plaza. Coincidence?


Sunarto, Kartika and Hanniel outside the Church.


Susanti, Yokhebed and Shirley in the resting room.


Nancy, Yokhebed and Maia after Christmas Service in Church.


Hezkel (Guitarist), Ronald (Pro Drummer) and me (Drummer).

Now for some group photos that I have with MORE friends...haha.






Articles:
Medan Trip - Interesting Things
Medan Trip - Medan
Medan Trip - The Food

Tags: , ,

Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

2 Comments:

Blogger EuroYank - Virginia Hoge said...

Looks like a nice place to visit. I do not chew gum, but I smoke. Wonder if they will let me in?

12:18 PM, December 29, 2005  
Blogger Steph said...

Well, chewing gum isn't a problem there and many of the people there smoke...so I guess you won't have a problem going there :)

12:22 PM, December 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home